Friday, March 30, 2018

Art of ginen


Erzulie Freda Dahomey wife of Met Agwe,
Damballah Wedo and Sen Jak Maje.
Its been a while since I last did a blog. As of late I have been doing allot of digital art of the spirits. I get ideas and lots of inspiration. I know my art isn't  as advanced or polished as the professionals out there but in my eyes they look amazing.
La Sirené Diament and her father Met Agwe Tawoyo
I get so worked up to draw the spirits and I see in each drawing I learn new techniques and get better.

These days I have been cleaning up and throwing allot of things away. My plans for this sunday is to clean my altar and wash my  mouchwas, altar, statues, plates etc. 

Ogou with his machete and his fire to heat him up.
You can always count on Papa Ogou to get things done !






1 comment:

  1. This way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's report starts with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    THESE are the same methods many famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that conversation has even occurred INSIDE your very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind seven years ago, while riding a non-registered, garbage bucket of a car without a license and $3.20 on his banking card.

    "I'm very frustrated with going through life check to check! When will I become successful?"

    You took part in those thoughts, am I right?

    Your success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    ReplyDelete