Friday, January 5, 2018

Merry Christmas and Happy new year !

To all those who read this blog merry christmas still and a happy new year. May this year be filled with good luck, happiness and lots of love from yours truly Chris.

Erzulie Dantor Queen of Petwo.
She is hot and can be quite fierce.
2017 was a good year for me now I am ready to make 2018 a even greater year for me !
I was on my winter break even though here on my island we don't have seasons we only have one which is heat !

In the vacation the first week I did very little didn't move much and the altar had no candle burning on it thus the spirits were on a "break" ( Manman is never on a break 😉 ).
The second week of my vacation I was doing something with my lwa but not much the usual.

I am no longer afraid to continue to study in a different country. I am getting ready to get set and hopefully GO !

This year like the other few years I did my cleansing bath and my good luck bath.
Tried cleaning the altars but I need to really clean them instead of just passing a cloth over it.

I need to focus on my school for now the spiritual comes later even the lwa have to remind me of this and also my papa. I have a tendency of getting too caught up in the spiritual and forget the physical.

This is my year I know what I need to do. Do you know what you need to do ?





No comments:

Post a Comment